METATRON, Inc., a leading digital media content distributer with a focus on content that makes a positive difference, is pleased to announce its operating results for its 1st quarter 2012 ending March 31, 2012.
2012 Q1 Revenue was $130,891, a 13% increase from 2011 Q4 Revenue which was $115,546, and a 10% decrease from 2011 Q1 Revenue which was $145,509.
Net Income was $6,397, a 30% increase from 2011 Q1 Net Income of $4,912.
Total Expenses for the first three months of 2012 was $124,494, a 12% decrease from $141,097, the Total Expenses for the same time period last year.
Metatron’s complete 2012 Quarterly report has been published and can be found on the OTC Markets Website at http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MRNJ/financials.
Highlights of the 1st Quarter:
- The company continued its push to release titles on the Android system, with over 160 android apps released in the quarter, and 225+ overall.
- Over 240 apps were updated or converted to Universal Apple iOS format or released brand new for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch systems. At the close of the quarter, Metatron had over 1,500 apps currently for sale on iTunes and 1750+ over all platforms.
- Successful launch of content of the company’s Facebook App Storefront and White Label product offering for top content owners such as Glenn Harrold, Eckhart Tolle, Travel Video Store, and Craig Townshend’s Mindtraining.
- Acceleration in revenue derived from Subscription apps, with Glenn Harrold’s Ultimate Hypnosis app seeing an estimated 20% increase in subscriptions signed in the first quarter compared to fourth quarter 2011. This individual app has now become one of the company’s highest revenue generating app and revenues are expected to continue to grow in 2012. i-Mobilize expects to release many more subscription apps in 2012, including a subscription mega-app from world renowned spiritual leader Eckhart Tolle.
- Ad Impression revenue increased in the 1st quarter as Ad impressions grew significantly over the 4th quarter, reaching 5.1 million. i-Mobilize also released free Ad supported content from Eckhart Tolle and MindTraining.net in the quarter. Revenues derived from advertising also increased due to Apple increasing developer percentage of sales from 60 to 70 percent in the quarter.
- Metatron/i-Mobilize had a quarterly record of 650k+ iOS App combined downloads and updates for the quarter, which represents a sequential quarterly increase of over 24% compared to the 4th quarter 2011.
- Metatron hired more programmers in the quarter to facilitate greater acceleration and turnaround time in the release of content on all its distribution channels.
2nd Quarter Outlook
Management is energized by the increased diversification and repeatability of its latest app offerings. The company has achieved tangible success in converting mid-tier content into high quality digital media, and rapidly releasing that content to the public with an established distribution infrastructure. As a result, the company is gaining growing recognition and traction as a key player in the app space while receiving increased attention from higher tier content owners. Management intends to aggressively pursue these opportunities with the intent that they ultimately result in key agreements or collaborations to improve the growth of the company. In the second quarter of 2012, the company expects the launch of some short-term and long-term initiatives. Namely:
- Eckhart Tolle TV Subscription Mega-app.
- Movie/Video mega-app, containing hundreds of titles in one app.
- Release of popular apps for the Kindle Fire.
- Greater in-app purchasing features, more new free iAd based and subscription apps.
- Wider scope and larger profile licensing deals of top content that entertain or encourage sustainable personal growth in people’s lives.
The digital media and app revolution is in high gear and Metaron/i-mobilizeis well-positioned and well-prepared to capitalize. Stay tuned.
Forward-Looking Statements: Any statements made in this press release which are not historical facts contain certain forward-looking statements, as such term is defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995, concerning potential developments affecting the business, prospects, financial condition and other aspects of the company to which this release pertains. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results of the specific items described in this release, and the company’s operations generally, to differ materially from what is projected in such forward-looking statements. Although such statements are based upon the best judgments of management of the company as of the date of this release, significant deviations in magnitude, timing and other factors may result from business risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, the company’s need for additional financing, which is not assured and which may result in dilution of shareholders, the company’s status as a small company with a limited operating history, dependence on third parties and the continuing popularity of the iOS operating system, general market and economic conditions, technical factors, receipt of revenues, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Moreover, neither we nor any other person assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such statements, and we disclaim any obligation to update information contained in any forward-looking statement.