METATRON, Inc., and its mobile app division i-Mobilize, a top digital media developer and distributor with a focus on content that empowers people and makes a positive impact on their lives, announces its full year operating results for 2012, ending December 31, 2012.
The company realized all-time record revenues in 2012, achieved by the successful launch of content via highly popular “freemium” Mega-Apps into the digital marketplace in addition to Push notification technology and it patent-pending Social Media Ad System (Auto-Post).
2012 Revenue was $572,391, a 5.6% year-over-year (YOY) increase from 2011 Revenue of $541,720.
2012 Expenses were $559,474 a 6.8% increase from 2011 Expenses of $523,637.
2012 Net Income was $12,917 a 40% decrease from 2011 Net Income of $18,083
2012 Q4 quarter revenue reached a company near record of $153,642, representing a 32.9% increase from 2011 Q4 revenue of $115,545.
2013 estimated daily revenues for the first four months of the year are currently averaging about 70% higher than 2012, for the same time period.
Metatron’s 2012 Annual Report has been published and can be found on the OTC Markets website.
i-Mobilize has over 1,500 Apps for sale on Apple’s iTunes, more than 300 Apps for Google Play, combining for nearly 2,000 Apps in total released in the entire digital marketplace. Popular App clients include best selling authors Eckhart Tolle, Gary Zukav, Glenn Harrold and many more from the fitness, self-help, and entertainment categories.
Our Apps have already generated over $1.5 million in worldwide sales and have been downloaded 4.8 million times, currently averaging over 20,000 new downloads and updates each day. An estimated 60,000 people use our apps on a daily basis, nearly triple the rate a year ago and we recently broke a company record with 12 apps in the top 200 on iTunes.
By the end of 2012, using Push technology, Metatron successfully marketed their App products to over 1.5 million customers. With in-house technology and patent-pending “Auto-Post”, the company now can advertise existing and new content to potentially millions more.
Highlights of 2012 (Updated)
• Release of over 200 Google Play apps, including four Mega-Apps
• Entry into Amazon Kindle App Marketplace with the release of 13 Glenn Harrold Apps
• Ushered in Era of the Mega-App in May 2012 with the wildly popular Glenn Harrold
Mega-App, Relax and Sleep Well: A Hypnosis Sleep Relaxation. In all of 2012, Metatron/i-Mobilize released a total of 11 Mega-Apps between the Apple and Google Platforms
• In July 2012, i-Mobilize released the long-awaited Mega-Subscription App from world-renowned spiritual leader Eckhart Tolle.
• Ad Impressions surged to 280% YOY, from 3.5 million in 2011, to 9.8 million in 2012. By the end of the year, the company was averaging in excess of 1.2 million Ad Impression per month.
• Signed and released content from Australian Hypnotist Giovanni Lordi in September 2012 in the form of the largest Mega-App to-date (50 in-apps)
• In October 2012, developed Push Notification ability on Relax and Sleep Well to over 1.3 million users 1 million and sent out. At the end of the year, Apple approved Metatron’s patent pending Auto-Post, which ties into Facebook, providing considerable marketing “might” to potentially millions of smart device users.
• Late in the year the company secured a mobile application distribution agreement with best seller and spiritual teacher Gary Zukav.
• Other notable content signings: MindTraining, Nanomechanics, XTrainfit, Amy Dixon, Tamilee Webb
• Released first Chinese Language App in December 2012, “Deep Sleep by Glenn Harrold”. The number of active iOS and Android Devises in China is expected to exceed the total USA smartphones by the end of February 2013.
• Launch of the company’s Facebook App Storefront and White Label product offerings
• Launched corporate Facebook Page focused on increasing the company’s public profile; Relax and Sleep Well and Eckhart Tolle App Facebook pages launched.
• Release of first Database Driven App, “Open House Sign-in Sheet”
• #1’s in 2012 – Glenn Harrold’s Relax and Sleep Well Mega-App has been the top grossing Lifestyle App in over 35 countries, the Full Version in over 15 countries, and the Eckhart Tolle Mega-Subscription in 8 countries
Management believes the transition in 2012 to Mega-App development was an important and successful step in the evolution of the company. Popularity of these apps in the marketplace, especially in the second half of 2012, was reflected in the record operating results. At the same time, key technological and infrastructure improvements initiated in 2012, while contributing to a strong back end of 2012, are expected to supercharge growth in 2013. The adoption and use of content in digital form as Apps is still well within its infancy as multitudes of top content owners have yet to grasp the global opportunity of releasing their material in app form. With proven tech, and demonstrated ability to conceive, create, and monetize apps, Metatron is poised front and center to capitalize on this increasingly digital world.
About Metatron, Inc.
Metatron, Inc. is a corporate network of highly-related fast growing multi-sector businesses that transact through the Internet and mobile devices. We harness the power of technology to make people’s lives more productive and enjoyable in today’s connected world.
Metatron, Inc. Corporate Website: http://metatroninc.com/
i-Mobilize Website: http://i-mobilize.com
See Metatroninc.com or official blog (http://metatroninc.wordpress.com)
Forward-Looking Statements: Any statements made in this press release which are not historical facts contain certain forward-looking statements, as such term is defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995, concerning potential developments affecting the business, prospects, financial condition and other aspects of the company to which this release pertains. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results of the specific items described in this release, and the company’s operations generally, to differ materially from what is projected in such forward-looking statements. Although such statements are based upon the best judgments of management of the company as of the date of this release, significant deviations in magnitude, timing and other factors may result from business risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, the company’s need for additional financing, which is not assured and which may result in dilution of shareholders, the company’s status as a small company with a limited operating history, dependence on third parties and the continuing popularity of the iOS operating system, general market and economic conditions, technical factors, receipt of revenues, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Moreover, neither we nor any other person assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such statements, and we disclaim any obligation to update information contained in any forward-looking statement.